Anemometer - sensor for wind speed
The anemometer consists of a duraluminium (hard aluminium) body with KOMAXIT surface coating. Inside, there is stainless-steel shaft with axial stainless-steel bearings. The top end of the shaft contains a brass hexagon connected with a pressed plastic Robinson cross. The cross is secured with a closed bolt suspended with a rubber sealing ring.
The lower part of the shaft contains a calicle of an optical closure, parts of which are soldered into a printed circuit and other electronics.
- optical revolution sensor
- powered by a 5, 12 or 24 volts (DC)
- outputs: TTL or RS485
- constant m·s−1 = 10 pulses
- linearity up to 30 m·s−1 , accuracy ±2%
- mounting into a tube of a 25-mm (1") diameter
- measurement range: 0 to 50 m/s
- temperature range: -20 to +50 degrees centigrade (°C)
- connected through a 2WK18279 connector (part of the package)
- height: 165 mm
- cross diameter: 120 mm
- weight: 200g
- duraluminium (hard-aluminium) case, KOMAXIT surface coating, stainless-steel shaft bearings
The anemometer is placed in a vertical position into a 25mm-tube (1") and is secured by a M4 screw which at the same time grounds the body of the anemometer. Once the connector with the service cable is screed on, it can be coated in spaghetti insulation.
While testing the anemometer, it is important to insert a rubber sealing ring on top of the cross underneath the closed M4 bolt.
Connecting the anemometer to the evaluation unit is done through a 2WK18279 connector which is part of the package.
More information in this product
Where to buy products
Online manualsSolar Monitor