- Inbuilt invoicing and reporting
- Summary of production, graphs
- Event reporting
- Theft protection
- Surge monitoring
- Panel and ambient temperature
- Continuous inverter checking
- Option of sending data to portal.solarmonitor.cz
- Monitoring for large istallations and solar parks up to 100 invertors.
- Makes invoicing and production reporting required by the Czech legislation significantly easier.
- Provides clear and simple operating interface for checking PV plant.
- Notifies customer of outages or failures via emal or a text message ( text messaging requires a GSM modem).
- Offers a relay loop to connect user’s contact ( e.g. theft, surge or other use).
- Displays measured data history that makes identifying a potential problem ( e.g. in the network) easier.
- Replaces datalogger from inverter supplier.
- Weight (kg): 0.25
- Installation: on the wall or a DIN rail
- Power supply: 9-35 VDC, typ. 1,2 W
- Dimensions: 72 x 89,7 x 62,2
- Bus: 1xEthernet, 1xDallas 1-Wire (sensors), 2xRS-485 (invertor), SO pulses (electrometer), 2x relay contact ( surge, theft loop, etc.), 1x output relay
- Guarantee: 5 years
Sensor Set Contents
- Ambient temperature sensor 5 m long ( for outside installations)
- Irradiation sensor, installation pad and 10m of PUR cable with M8F connector
- Panel temperature sensor 1.5m long (to be connected to irradiation sensor!)
How To Choose a Sensor Set
- A Sensor Set + 10m PUR cable with fit connector for standard installations, where the irradiation sensor is up to 10m far from the Solar Monitor unit.
- A Sensor Set + M8F connector for installations where the irradiation sensor is more than 10m far from the Solar Monitor unit. This set only contains M8F connector, you will have to buy the necessary lenght of PUR cable. You can find the cable in Sensors section or right here.
Solar Monitor supports most of inverter manufacturers. Their logos can be found below the text. Some inverte manufacturers sold them under several brands as OEM versions. If you can not find your manufacturer's logo inverters, please contact us for clarification.
Safety relays and measuring modules
Solar Monitor supports these manufactures of the safety relays and the measuring modules.
Combined Heat and Power Units
Solar Monitor supports following manufacturers.
More information on this product