Selection of Solar Monitor unit options – depending on the number of invertors
|Mini installations||Family houses with |
|Family houses with |
|Larger installations||Solar parks|
|Maximum number of invertors||1||1||6||30||100|
|Option of connecting sensors and other modules|
Invoicing and ERU record
|Monitoring PV plant|
|Optional GSM modem|
|Sending data to the portal:|
We prepared several publicly available Solar Monitor units on a real PV plants. Click through the PV plant name will take you directly to the web interface of the Solar Monitor on a remote site. So you can look at their performance and current data online. Use the right column to click to a collected data of the PV plant on the web portal portal.solarmonitor.cz. The web portal allows you to monitor your PV plant over the internet from anywhere, even without a public IP address.
|PV Plant Name ||Portal ||Inverters ||Solar Monitor Model |
|Říčany 2||portál||SMA||SM2 60|
|Tesla Praha Východ||portál||AEG PV2000||SM1 30|
|SVP Solar Říčany||portál||Fronius IG Plus 50-1||SM1 30|
|Srnojedy||portál||Aurora 4.2kW||SM1 30|
|Zlín 1||portál||Fronius IG 30||SM2 Start|
|LSF||portál||SolarMax 6000 S||SM2 Start|
|Enerfin plus||portál||Aurora 12.0kW||SM2 Start|
- comfortable remote PV plant monitoring via PC (local net or any location on the internet)
- watching current energy production and its revenues
- monitoring sensors data and comparing current and potential power
- informing about outages or breakdowns via email or text message
- issuing invoices to customers (ČEZ, E.ON,….)
- protecting the plant from theft or lightning
- sending the data to the web portal to enable detailed characteristics monitoring
Solar Monitor is a modular system. Our modules add extra functions. HBUS connects the modules to DIN with a simple click, no other connecting necessary. Info on particular modules:
Extends the number of inputs and outputs (for other appliances, sensors and output relays).
Controls PV plant’s production according to consumer’s instructions.
Increases the number of devices that can be connected to the Solar Monitor unit with digital inputs.
Enables sending information via text messages.
Solar Monitor supports most of inverter manufacturers. Their logos can be found below the text.Some manufacturers of inverters sold them under several brands as OEM versions. If you can not find your manufacturer's logo inverters, please contact us for clarification.
Safety relays and measuring modules
Solar Monitor supports these manufactures of the safety relays and the measuring modules.
- Accessible monitoring even without public IP address
- Detailed characteristics display
- Longterm diagnosis of invertors and stringboxes
- Energy audit comparing data with PVGIS or ČHMÚ
- Single monitoring of multiple PV plants and invertors
- Option of central monitoring for more customers
- Storing and editing invoices option
User can set up sending data to the portal in Solar Monitor configuration in the section: System set up / Net and time. Tick the option Allow sending data. User needs to log in to our portal (portal.solarmonitor.cz) with the following entries:
- Name: final 6 numbers of Solar Monitor’s MAC address
- Password: heslo
More information on this solution
Where to buy products